miss maddie and chloe
Monday, March 02, 2009
February 2009
Happy Valentine's Day from the Tran girls!!
Roses for Daddy's 3 Valentines!!
Hanging out at the playground on a warm winter day
First time on the swing...priceless!!
Hmmmm...I don't seem to be going as high as big sis!!
Look at me standing (still can't crawl though!!)
Let's enjoy the many faces (and hair accessories) of Miss Chloe...
Happy Tet from the Nguyen clan!!
Vietnamese Diva
Yay!! A decent family photo to start the New Year!!
Aha, I finally found someone who has less hair than me!
posted by khoa tran @
8:54 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
miss maddie and chloe
About Me
Name:
khoa tran
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Winter Wonderland Road trip to the Poconos!! Ge...
Christmas 2008 My very first Xmas...I am psyche...
Happy Thanksgiving!! The perfect family pic...
October/November 2008 Trying to paint Barney in ...
Fun in the Fall Road trip to Ocean City!! T...
Summertime Adventures In the middle of all the b...
That Was Then, This is Now 2006 2008 2006 2008...
Girls Just Want to Have Fun! Smiling big...Smilin...
Summer Fun!! Yes, I wear this to breakfast every...
April Showers Bring May Flowers... Like mother, l...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home