miss maddie and chloe
Thursday, August 16, 2007
16 Months Old!!
Speed racer
I color coordinate my outfits to my balloons.
Taking a break from all my walking to relax with Ba
I see we've made a bit of a mess here.
Aha!! My deliquent parents haven't babyproofed the medicine drawer yet!!
On a shopping excursion with Jack...we need to buy him some shoes!!
Cooling down on a hot summer day
Oops...I think I got just a tad wet!!
Yummy, the only thing I love more than tortilla chips...
...are pate chauds!!! Nice and greasy!!
Hey look, I can smile for the camera now!!
I crack myself up!!
posted by khoa tran @
11:24 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
miss maddie and chloe
About Me
Name:
khoa tran
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My First Steps (Finally!!)Here I go!! This walki...
Visiting Sophie So good to see you again!!There's...
15 Months Old!! Chowing down on Cheez-It cracke...
Summer FunPlaying hide and seek Shhhhh...Daddy wi...
Road to Recovery A broken leg is a great excuse to...
Cape May Trip Well, well, well..so we meet again...
14 Months Old!! New week=new "nanny" + new park...
Summer Fun Hanging out at the playground with m...
Memorial Day Fun I have discovered a new "walker"....
13 Months Old!! Complaining... ...and downright m...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home